ACO DrainMat provides the safety and convenience of traditional matwells, while eliminating the risk of water ponding at house entrances. The system is compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations for England and Wales and section 4 of the Scottish Building Standards.
ACO DrainMat standard assembly consists of a tough base and a choice of three mat styles, attractive aluminium and carpet, or robust galvanised steel mesh. The base is available in polymer concrete or polypropylene and has three sizes available.
A slim galvanised steel edge unobtrusively holds your choice of grating in place, and allows ACO DrainMat to fit with block paving, slabs or even gravel.
• Compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations for England and Wales and Section 4 of the Scottish Building Standards
• Tough polymer concrete base available in three sizes.
• Polypropylene base available in one size
• Four mat styles available: - Galvanised grid, Anthracite carpet and aluminium, Light grey carpet and aluminium, Black rubber and aluminium
• Mats can be removed for maintenance and cleaning
• DrainMat grating dislodges stubborn dirt from footwear easily
• Quick and easy to install
ACO InDoor is a high quality, low profile mat well designed to help reduce the risk of slip accidents in a range of domestic and commercial properties.
ACO InDoor consists of a tough corrosion resistant aluminium frame and has a choice of two hardwearing mat finishes to complete the assembly. The system is available in two sizes, 600mm x 400mm & 750mm x 500mm, and is designed to fit most popular tile sizes.
The system has a fitted height of 12mm and fits directly onto the floor, flush with your choice of floor coverings
• Available in two sizes with a choice of two mat finishes
• Mats can be removed for cleaning
• Aluminium edge for hardwearing professional finish
• Simple and quick to install
Download Size: 221 KB
Download Size: 387 KB
Download Size: 290 KB
There are also Similar Brochures from other Companies. View